A friend suggested I should keep a diary. She says she keeps one and it helps her to get her head round things when she feels life's running away.

So, I'm giving it a try....

Dear Diary,

Please would you help me get my head round a few things right now.

Yours sincerely

Louise


Saturday 31 July 2010

But then

But then she said she’d decided not to stay.  She said that she had realised that I was going to need her more than ever now: having a baby.  She asked me if I was going to marry John and whether I’d thought about any names yet.  I told her it was early days and that we’d think about those things all in good time, together, the three of us.
I asked her what she thought her dad would say about her not going to live with him.  She said he’d be cool about it.  He was cool about everything. 
I’m so happy, I could cry.  Must be the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment